Monday, June 25, 2012

Hadley is One!!!

I seriously cannot believe it.  Our baby Hadley is already one years old!!!  I have yet to really peg her personality.  I can say she is strong willed, and determined.  Oh wait, are those the same thing.  She absolutely adores her sisters, and we are all so smitten with her.  Happy Birthday to our sweet Hadley.  You are loved more than words can express.
Enjoying some swing time outside.  Hadley absolutely loves swinging.  In general, take her outside and she's a happy girl.  Even better though when you give her something to chew on!
We have a beach getaway the following weekend, with more family present.  We decided to leave the big cake devouring tradition until then to let other people enjoy.  Of course no birthday is complete though without cake, so Aubrey and I made cupcakes, with a healthy twist.  I know I know, but she gets the real deal in a weeks time.
She doesn't seem to mind that they aren't the real deal!
Good stuff Maynard!
Present time!!!
Happy Birthday my sweetness!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home