Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Wow, we make some adorable babies!  Just scrumptious!
I got a new hammock this year for Mother's Day.  The weather was so gorgeous  that the girls and I got to spend a lot of time snuggled up in it that day.  The only problem is they want to swing in it, and I really don't!  Hopefully the squirrels will stay away from this one!
Spent much of the time outside just trying to keep the hat on Hadley's head!
The sign of a good day...being passed out on the couch with hubub all around you!
In the evening we went back out onto the hammock.  I made the mistake of changing into my PJ's.We have these big bushes that produce really pretty pink flowers in the spring.  They are beautiful flowers, and the girls get free reign on them every year.  They don't last long once picked, and tend to have a fair amount of little spiders on them.
  The girls decided they wanted to give me one more present.  They took their little wheelbarrow and filled it several times with these flowers.  I was instructed to keep my eyes closed while they showered me with these flowers.  The idea was so sweet, but they kept slipping and moving around.  When some fell off, Aubrey picked them up off the ground with a bunch of dirt and put them on me.  I just kept picturing all these little spiders crawling all over me.
Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing mothers out there.  It is certainly the toughest thing I have ever done, but also the most rewarding.  I just love my little family!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home