Friday, June 01, 2012

Hadley's First Cake!

It's like Hadley knew she was about to taste something that would  have control of her life forever.  She was so mad that we weren't getting it to her fast enough!  Hadley's one year old birthday was last week, but we decided to wait for this date when we were getting together with more family members.  Let more people enjoy her destruction of her own cake.  
She had no qualms about digging right in!
Here I am trying to wipe of a bit of frosting so she can get to the  actual cake.  The frosting was seriously inches deep.  I actually felt so awful watching her devour all that frosting.
She looked right at me, and I swear she was asking me with disbelief "your really letting me do this mom?"
"Better keep eating before she changed her mind!"
I kept scooting it further away from her, but she just kept reaching.  The other hand you see on the left is Aubrey reaching in.  She kept sneaking chunks of frosting herself!  If Lily had been right there is is guaranteed she would have been on the right side doing the same thing!
Wow, I cannot even believe how much cake she ate.  Her stomach must have been killing her that night.    She had pink poop for the next 2 days after this.  That's some good frosting right there!
I kept moving the cake back further and further, yet somehow she just kept stretching.    She got to mad though when I had finally moved it out of her reach.  She was still not ready to call it quits. 
So sorry Hadley, it appears you have also inherited your mommas love of sweets.

s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home