
I always tell myself that when we go somewhere special, especially to see family, that I am going to take tons of pics to look back upon. Sadly, I never seem to do a good job at that. I did take a few, which I am thankful for, but definitely not near enough. I have none of my amazing family that we were able to spend time with. We had such a fantastic time though, and the girls even got to see two of their cousins who were in the states (they live in England).




I had to let go a bit, and let the girls get on the four-wheelers. Very hard in my line of work, see lots of awful traumas from different types of motor play. This was actually the first time either of them wanted anything to do with them though, and they weren't exactly bookin it!


Man are they cute, above is my adorable little cousin Dylan with my hilarious Uncle Darin, and bellow my beautiful cousins (Andi in the blue shirt, and Zoe in the pink)





Grandma and Grandpa, we love you so much. Hope to come back really soon, and actually take pictures!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home