Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun Wagon at the Park

I love summertime!!! The options of activities to do are just endless. I seriously need to sit down with the calendar and start scheduling things out a little bit so we get in all these different activities that I want to do!
Our Vancouver Parks and Rec has a program called the FunWagon which has FREE, unstructured, supervised, safe play, two hours a week at one of ten different neighborhood parks. The FunWagon comes with free arts, crafts and active games, with a focus on adventure play and encouraging good health. (Pardon my cut and paste with the last paragraph, being lazy I suppose =)

http://www.ci.vancouver.wa.us/parks-recreation/recreation/kids/FunWagon.htm

The girls had a great time, and I need to plug this into my calendar so we can check it out again really soon! Anyone want to join us?

1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have something similar here - not as cool of a name though - i should check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home