Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh these girls....

As you can tell the girls really don't like each other at all.
Oh, and they also both really hate the camera!
Man I love my girls fashion sense. Lily has picked out her own clothes with adament determination from so early on, and now Aubs is following in her footsteps, it so cracks me up. I pick my battles with them though, and clothing is just one that I choose to give to them.
Lily was standing on the sidewalk waiting for me to get Aubrey out of the car. A lady walks by and tells Lily "you sure are cute, do you know that?" Lily's reply, "I know." I remind Lily she should have told her thank you, that that was a compliment. She quickly replies to me "I was just telling the truth!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home