
Lily had a long list of things she wanted on her cake. Sleeping Beauty with the prince, the 3 fairies, a castle, flowers.....
I decided this year though that I wanted to try to make her cake, so all of those things were certainly not options. I found 2 cakes, one a princess and one of a castle, and she got to choose which she wanted. I should have done a practice cake first, as I learned so much, but I was still pretty proud of my first attempt at an actual decorated cake. Big surprise she picked a pink princess!


Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. When you were born I saw your face, held you in my arms, and knew I was forever changed, complete with you in my arms. Before you were an hour old I knew I would rather die than any harm ever come to you. You and Aubrey are my miracles.






























Such a cute snuggle moment.



We decided this year to venture out of the house for Lily's birthday party. Went to a local gymnastics studio here in town. So glad we did too, the kiddos all had such a wonderful time. I think the parents did to, watching everyone having so much fun (and also having worn out children afterwards!) Lily is still talking about how great her birthday was. Thank you for making Lily's day so special.


These I just had to post here because they were to cute not too! I kept forgetting to pull the camera out, must make that a priority next time. Grandpa learned pretty quick is almost impossible to drink coffee while Aubs is near!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home