Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy 2nd birthday cousin Delaney

Lily's cousin Delaney turned 2 years old last week! The party was at a huge pumpkin patch with various entertainment including pony rides, slides, mazes, etc. Lily was in awe the entire day, think we are still recouping (atleast mommy is =)






This was close to the end of the day as the kids were enjoying a ride back from the pumpkin patch. You can't see him very well, but behind Lily is one of Delaneys best buds Levi. They were all quite sport about the whole thing, but I don't think Delaney was to jazzed about another girl being that close to her buddy.

The last ride of the day for the girls, a merry-go-round, which was hand operated with a wheel and pedals.
A closer look at the girls tentative, and exhausted faces.



Cousin Austin having a blast going down one of the slides. I had photos of others going down, but was afraid of the ramifications if I were to post them! Lily and I went down this slide once, and only once. We seriously went flying, but thankfully I somehow managed to land on my feet.



Note Delaney both holding on and smiling for her pony ride.



I couldn't tell if Lily enjoyed the ride or not while she was on it. She was definitely relaxed and just lounged back the entire time (with me calmly yet frantically trying to keep her held up and not tripping on the pony). Afterwards though she didn't want to get off, so she must have enjoyed herself atleast a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home