Thursday, September 20, 2007

Are we finally walking?




Yesterday, Lily and I went to the local library to check out some different board books. Lily absolutely loves books, and I am getting really tired of reading the same ones over and over again. Anyways, I don't know if it was the inspiration from all the wonderful books, the toys all around, or the children playing around her. All the sudden she was a mobile little girl, walking all over in the library. As we were leaving I tried to pick her up, and she said no. This girl wants to be carried everywhere, so I was so surprised. This continued for most of the day, but by evening she was back to crawling. Am so curious to see what this morning brings, my little speed crawler or my toddling toddler?

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a new book out called "Baby Shoes" by Dashka Slater that is so fun to read in celebration of those walking shoes - yeah - Go Lily!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home