Oh for the love of poop...
Let me start of this post with a little back story before you dive right into the pictures. They get just a bit messy!
Aubrey frequently asks to go in first to Hadley's room when Miss Hadley wakes up from a nap. She likes to climb into the crib with her and play, and has always liked taking Hadley out of her sleeper sack. I think it's easier for Aubrey to maneuver her that way.
This time was no different. Hadley woke from a nap, Aubrey asked to go in and play, and I said sure, just let me know when you are ready to get out. About 5 minutes goes by, Aubs says no to getting out. About another 5 minutes go by, and I start to think that it's a bit to quiet and playtime doesn't usually last this long. Around that same time I hear Aubrey in the bathroom, banging around. I go in and ask what she's looking for, and she says "a washcloth." Why do you need a washcloth Aubrey, I ask? Then I go into Hadleys room, and am overwhelmed by the stench of poop. My eyes note a big chunk of poo, hanging on the wall. There are big chunks of feces all over the bed, with the most being on My Potty Book. Kind of ironic huh! Hadley is standing in the crib holding the rail, with poop smeared all over her. Her onsie is unbuttoned, her pants and sleeper sack are in the crib, and a very poopy diaper is oddly splayed out. My camera is also sitting in the bed. I must have left it in Hadley's room from previous pictures taken.
I don't say anything for a moment, contemplating the best course of action. Being the camera was already in the bed, and they were already deep in poop, I decided to take a few pictures myself. Then off to the bath they went.
There was no way I could actually get mad with this course of events. I know it started of as Aubs wanting to help, and have alone time with her sister. Taking her out of the sleeper sack, like usual. She said Hadley's pants were wet so she took them off. When the pants came off the diaper was pulled of with it. Well then, the poop was everywere and Aubs kind of has a fascination with it to begin with. She also loves taking pictures, and I did leave the camera in the room in reachable distance. After a bit she realizes that she has gone to far and attempts to clean up. I can totally see the whole scenario playing out. Good thing though that it happened on Momma duty vs Daddy duty!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home