The girls cheesing it up the other day. I can't remember how this session started. I remember they were arguing over who got to wear the pink face mask, then pirate discussion came up. Anyways, they were goofing it up, so had to catch some pics of the fun. The girls have this book that I kept finding on the floor in the babies room. Same book, and just the one book, on the floor in her room. Finally I asked the girls why this book was always in the babies room. Their response, "It's a stinky book mom, we want her to tear it up!" I had to try hard not to laugh in front of them, and I was actually so proud of their problem solving and planning. They knew if they did something to the book they would be in trouble. They also know as baby grows she will be into their stuff, putting things in her mouth and being kind of destructive. So new sister will be their scapegoat for everything. I am wise to the plan now though!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home