



We actually had a gorgeous April day, which after the last 40 some days of rain everyday felt amazing. The girls and I took advantage of the morning and went to the zoo. We were there before they opened (dropped Corey of to work on the way), so the girls and I had some time to goof around before they opened.

Petting the goats is always fun for the girls. Just wish Aubrey would stop sneaking them kisses!

I don't know why, but these lions are always a huge hit. They look briefly at the real ones, but mainly want to crawl all over these bronzed ones.



The last 2 times we have went the orangutans have been quite social, sitting right by the glass and giving everyone the most soulful expressions. Such beautiful and soulful animals.


Speaking of beautiful and soulful eyes, Aubrey sure has some gorgeous ones. Both girls have such beautiful blue eyes, and Aubs with the additional long black eyelashes. I am so going to have my hands full with these ladies, and we have yet to see what our newest beauty will be like!

This was the first time they had actually noticed the sandbox. They had a great time playing there, and I was thankful for the reprieve. Keeping up with Aubs at the zoo with 6 weeks until my due date was pretty darn exhausting! I couldn't help but feel the resemblance between my walking style and that of the penguins!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home