Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas tree 2012 and other family pics

Sweet Aria...Hadley is absolutely captivated by her.  She kept coming up to her and petting her head, and trying to touch her eyes (yes we have to work on that part!)
For those of you who don't know, Hadley has a fascination with coats and sweaters.  At a minimum there are  2 in her hands at most times, or atleast close by.  I don't know what it is, but she likes her clothes and obviously knows how to work them!
Beautiful ladies!
Wahoo, I captured one of those cute smiles.  They make you work for it!
Our little narcolept passed out on the 5 minute car ride to the tree farm.
It was such a gorgeous Sunday, we couldn't resist getting our tree early.   
Every year we go out of the same tree farm.  It's huge so we can walk and walk until we find just the right tree for Corey to cut us down.  Then we get to pet the animals and go for a hayride, and finish off with some hot cocoa.  I fake tree would be so much cleaner, but love all those holiday memories and family times!
Then to get home and decorate.  Frosty is just her size!

More snuggles with Aria on our return.  Nichol and Travis came over for a night Thanksgiving weekend, and Jamie and Aria even joined us!
I will love him, and pet him, and call him George!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home