Sunday, October 21, 2012

Some of Octobers moments

This month is filled with so much craziness, it's hard to take it all in.  Among things going on is our presidential campaigning in full strength.  I woke up one morning and sat at the table drinking my coffee, thinking about the busy day ahead.  When I look down what do I read, but this note to our president from my sweet Lily Bean.  I too wish you luck, Mr. President, and thank you Lily for helping me put things back into perspective.
Hadley loves brushing her own teeth, but the rath of Hadley we feel when we are brushing hers.  Is a painful process.
Lily and Aubrey had to have their nails done, so we thought Hadley shouldn't be left out.  Cracks me up!
All growing up so fast...
Aubrey and sweet cousin Aria.
Cheese...
We were lucky enough to get to spend the afternoon with Aunt Linda, and she brought stuff to make little sandwiches and have a tea party.  To cute!  We will just ignore the fact that Aubrey spilled her tea and then began licking it off the table!  It was in the most lady like manner though, I promise ;)
Aren't those adorable.  They taste just as good as they look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home