Saturday, November 26, 2011

The hunt for the perfect tree...

We have contemplated many a time about getting an artificial tree. Especially after Christmas has passed, and I have grown weary of the continues sweeping of needles. The trees get clearanced down to such a great price they become hard to pass up. However, even my miser of a husband enjoys our yearly tradition of the tree hunt, as well as the beauty of the real tree, and the wonderful smells (and little creatures) the tree bestows on us.


I don't know why this picture makes me laugh so, but just had to put it up here. We got the tree up this day, although I didn't get any pictures of it I noticed. We even have a bunch of outdoor decorations this year. Corey was up so high on our ladder, and the ladder kept mushing and sliding in our muddy lawn. I really contemplated reserving him one of the trauma rooms at work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home