Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blackmail

So I have one of those stories which I know I will be able to hold over Lily's head when future boyfriends (I cringe as I type that), come to call. A few days ago we were driving down the road and saw this big sign for a yard sale with balloons attached to it. We haven't been to a yard sale in forever because it is just to much work for me with the girls. I decided though that since they went to all the work with their sign and balloons it might be worth checking out.

We get out of the car and Lily sees a princess potty chair, and says she has to pee. It had been awhile since she had gone, and I figured wouldn't hurt to buy another seat for our bathroom, so why not. I sit her down on the seat and then turn my back to look at stuff on a table. I turn vack around seriously seconds later and she was sitting on another potty seat which I hadn't noticed there. The princess potty had pee in it, and was in the middle of pooeing in the other one as I watched her. Needless to say we bought both potty chairs, as well as some other things we didn't really need in hopes of covering up the fact that she had defacated on their front lawn. =)

OK, so I was just finishing up my last sentence when Lily starts crying from her bed. Corey went in to find her sitting naked and finger painting with her poo. I brought the camera in to take a picture but just couldn't bring myself to do it! That was the first time that has ever happened, which I am oh so thankful for. I thought she was stalling before her nap when she told me she had to poo. Won't make that mistake again!

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger The Knittel family said...

I feel for you! Mackenzie coated herself, head to toe. Twice. I had to keep her dressed in onesies, pinned at the crotch with safety pins, at naptime and bedtime, or she'd strip down upon waking up before I could make it to her room. Nasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home