Thursday, July 17, 2014

How I love July!



How you know you've had a good day!  The girls and I got to enjoy a gorgeous day on the lake.
Our annual trip to Aunt Linda's to enjoy some playtime with cousins.
Below is the gorgeous, and might I add delicious cake the Aunt Linda made me for my birthday.
Aria may be passed out on the kitchen floor.  
The girls in their Halloween costumes for this year.  Am not sure though if this is Halloween or they were just playing dress up.  Pretty sure it is Halloween as I am not with it enough, and they change their minds to much to have their costumes picked out in July!

Hair accessories me made one afternoon.

Hadley and I met up one afternoon for a get together with a bunch of coworkers from the ER.  A bunch of us had kiddos around the same time as you can tell!
Hope you all are having an awesome July!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home