Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August Part One!

Our little super reader reading the Sunday morning comics!

Lily took these pictures of herself.  Can't leave out Toto of course!
We came across these at the grocery store the other day, so of course couldn't resist.  Most the time sweetness is her nature!


For some reason, Hadley cannot resist my water bottles.  She will pick them over her sippy anyday.  Kind of ruins is for me though, not to fond of floaters. 
Enjoying some beach time!
Of course, at the house here it's been tons of waterplay all summer.  Have I told you recently how much I love summertime!
I have started stripping Hadley most the time outside, as she is  destroying her outfits at a record pace recently.  In the dirt seems to be her favorite place to be!

Hadley has learned very quickly this summer what berry patches are all about.  Between the fruits and veggies at the house here, and our berry picking adventures she is becoming a pro very early in life, and I love it!!!
The girls helped me shell peas, although we never got any of them into the dinner pot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home