
We were lucky enough to have one of my wonderful Aunts and beautiful nieces stay with us for a night. Shame on me yet again for not taking pictures. I snapped a couple because Lily was getting some very sweet snuggling in with her Auntie Sharry, which as you can tell was so happy her pics were being taken. We love you guys!!!



I know this is awful, but was also just so hilarious I had to snap a picture before we could help her escape. As usual Aubs decided to crawl through something, and got herself stuck. As you can tell she was not happy about it at all!

The day we got back from the beach this last weekend it was a wonderful 90+ degree day. We changed into our suits and played the day away. Here's my wonderful whitie husband going down the slip and slide, and breaking it the following trip down (also broke one of the girls chairs in the pool shortly after). He has been banned from the kids toys for awhile =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home