Thursday, March 05, 2009

Poor Aubs

Yesterday, Aubrey was having a pretty rough morning. This girl is always on the go, and is so incredibly stubborn and determined. Yesterday she somehow got herself stuck between their table set and their kitchen and scratched up her chin really well. Within the next hour she had fallen over backwards twice off various toys and hit her head, hard not to I guess when it is so large =).

Because I was taking a pic of Aubs war wounds Lily needed me to take a pic of hers. It is a pink mark on her right foot from her pink glitter shoes that she has to wear everywere even though they are a size to big!Isn't it obvious what this pic is, puppy also had a wound and needed his picture taken also, gosh I love these girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home