This weekend we celebrated my sister Nichol's wedding. I am so proud of the woman that she has become, and as you can see she was just glowing. Welcome to the family Jesse!





Travis looked so handsome in his tuxedo, and he truely did the other boys to shame with his proud walk down the isle.

Our Aunt Sharry made their gorgeous wedding cake. I didn't get a chance to eat a piece, but it looked delicious. I took the top cake home with me to put in our deep freeze, and was very tempted to take a little nibble (don't worry Nick, I resisted).

Lily and Aubrey were the flower girls, with one of Nick's good friends pulling them down the isle in their wagon. They didn't throw the flower petals, but they didn't burst into tears either, so considered it an success. Besides that they looked absolutely adorable.

Aubs and our cousin Josh (and he's single ladies).



Poor Aubs was so exhausted had to take a rest during the festivities.

Lily however hammed the evening up.





As the festivities came to a close, Corey was wonderful enough to take the girls home and let me spend some quality time with family in town. Was a fun night filled with warmth and laughter, a perfect ending to a beautiful day.
1 Comments:
And where the heck is a picture of you in your dress hmmmmm????
Post a Comment
<< Home