Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My birthday celebration


I truely had a wonderful birthday celebration. Was really more of a week of celebration rather than a day, and it was my 30th-yikes! We went to the zoo Saturday, had family over on Sunday for a little party, and then my sister watched the girls so Corey and I could go out for a dinner just the two of us. Our second date in the past year (well I guess 3 if you count my 29th birthday). Wow, we need to get out more.
Then yesterday for my actual birthday we splurged and put the girls in daycare for the day and I went and had a spa day with my wonderful girlfriend Cyndi. They had everything picked out and arranged. I was treated to a body wrap, the best massage of my life, lunch out, and even a pedicure. I know so pampered I am! Jamie came over that evening and we shared a bottle of wine and had some girl time. Was absolutely wonderful. I guess being 30 isn't so bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home