Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Taking after her sister?


When Lily was a baby she found her thumb very early on and would knock her pacifier out to put her thumb in her mouth. Apparently Aubrey is taking after her sister.
In the womb Aubrey had her hands up by her face with every ultrasound we did (and we did a few of them). Today Aubrey has gotten out of every swaddle I have put her in, and then quite often has put her fingers in her mouth, knocking her pacifier out on multiple occasions. I was debating with Aubrey on whether I should try to promote pacifier usage over fingers as Lily is so attached to her thumbs we know it will be a hard habit to break. I think Aubrey might be making up her mind for us.

The next day I was too slow apparently getting Aubrey's food so she had to fend for herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home