Saturday, August 12, 2006

I am 3 months old!!


Hi everyone! I just wanted to give you an update on all the growing and learning I am doing. As you can see by my duds I have grown so much. Mommy was kind of sad because this is the first time I have had the chance to wear this outfit, and it's not supposed to fit like capris!
I still have beautiful blue eyes, they are a little lighter in color than they look in this picture. My hair is still dark brown in color, with a horse shoe shape in the back that is thicker.
I am getting much better at finding my fingers. I am not too picky on the finger, any will do (my thumb satisfies me the most though). I tend to make myself gag at times, as I like to suck on a couple fingers at one time and stick them pretty far back in my mouth.
We work on tummy time everyday, but I really don't like it. Most of the time I would just prefer to suck on my blanket like I am in this photo. Mommy tries to be sneaky and puts me on her stomach to do it sometimes. I got back at her the other day though. I spit up all over her face and neck. It was right after her shower too, was pretty funny stuff!

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 months - time flies when you're having fun, eh? And just when I think a baby can't get any cuter, you do! I can't wait to hold and hug you Lily!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home